Buyer Budget Up From $1,895,000
When you step inside this stunning home you will see why it’s a cut above the rest. Featuring spectacular postcard views across to Eastbourne, excellent sun, privacy, and beautifully renovated – perfect for today’s modern living.
– 270 m2 home, 506 m2 section
– Four bedrooms with two lounges or five bedrooms with one lounge.
– Open-plan kitchen/dining/lounge featuring a beautiful designer kitchen with granite benchtop.
– Bifold doors open from the lounge to a generous deck – where you can bask in the sun and watch over the activity on the water.
– Three of the bedrooms have French doors opening out to a gorgeous flat fenced lawn – great for your kids and pets.
– Drive on with internal access 2 car garage
– 2 Sky lights
– 2 Heatpumps
– Excellent storage
– Great sun
– Fully double glazed
– Excellent location in a quiet cul-de-sac. Close to popular schools, quick easy transport, great parks and close proximity to the city.
– Zoned for Wellington College & Wellington Girls’
This is a must see for buyers with discerning taste, an eye for quality and where your lifestyle can be enjoyed.
Deadline sale closing at our office, 27 Buller Street, on Thursday 18th February at 12:00pm. (The vendor reserves the right to sell prior).