This fabulous 1920s 3/4 bedroom, 2 lounge, 2 bathroom property has been home to the same family for 36 years!
– High stud carrara ceilings and matai floorboards.
– Drive on flat access with 2 car garaging
– Central heating
– Plenty of space – separate formal lounge, second lounge/4th bedroom/rumpus/study and loads of storage.
– North facing kitchen/dining/conservatory bathed in sun – with excellent flow to a deck overlooking the huge established garden with fruit trees, vegetable gardens and views across Karori.
– Excellent location in a quiet, private cul-de-sac with easy walking distance to Karori mall, library, community hall, medical centre & public transport as well as access to Benburn Park at the end of the street.
– Close proximity to Samuel Marsden Collegiate, Karori Normal School, St Teresa’s School, and zoning for Wellington College and Wellington Girl’s College.