Buyer Budget Up From $995,000
Built solidly in the 1920s, this stylish three-bedroom home in the sought-after suburb of Wadestown is a must-see!
– 130 m2 house, 671m2 section
– Incredible indoor/outdoor flow through French doors from both dining and master bedroom to the deck with great sun (west facing), privacy, retractable sun shade and a lovely bush outlook.
– Open-plan modern kitchen/dining, flowing through to the generous lounge.
– Three good sized bedrooms plus a huge basement area – there is potential to turn the basement into a rumpus room, office or teenage retreat.
– Great sun plus central heating to keep you cosy and warm.
– 1920s character features include beautiful polished floorboards and lead-light windows.
– Pretty landscaped garden