Buyer Enquiry Over $1,095,000
Positioned to capture sweeping views of Lyall Bay and the South Coast sea, this solid 1940s home presents a fantastic opportunity to secure a home and income or two flat investment. The property comprises a north facing well-proportioned three bedroom home – with polished wooden floor boards, high stud and character plaster ceiling roses in the master bedroom and lounge – and a south facing self-contained two bedroom flat, with terraced lawns and a reliable long-term tenant. Both properties are fully insulated and include heatpumps and sunny decks.
This solid home & income with good bones will appeal to first home buyers (live in the three bedroom home and use the two bedroom flat income to assist with the mortgage) and investors alike. Just minutes to the city and with easy access to public transport, the airport and local amenities in Kilbirnie and Newtown, this property is a must see!
Three bedroom features:
• Wide entrance hall
• Two double bedrooms (the master has a large built in wardrobe and views)
• One single bedroom
• Separate living room with views
• Tidy kitchen (electric stove with rangehood, dishwasher and laundry alcove)
• Modern tiled bathroom (shower over bath)
• Separate toilet
Two bedroom features:
• Split level living
• Two double bedrooms (the master has French doors opening to a large deck);
• Open plan kitchen/living upstairs with a bathroom (shower, toilet and washing machine)
• Large deck
• Sweeping south coast views
• Terraced lawns
2 bedroom flat is currently tenanted with the tenant very keen to stay.
LIM, Builders Report and Rental Appraisal available to prospective purchasers.
Sunday 29 November 12:00 – 1:00PM
Wednesday 2 December 12:00 – 12:30PM
Sunday 6 December 12:00 – 1:00PM
Deadline closes 9th December 1pm (vendor reserves the right to sell prior)