Here is a unique opportunity to buy a recently renovated 3-bedroom 1920s home located in city end Karori. With privacy, sun and a huge flat fully fenced section – perfect for families, kids and pets.
– 107 m2 house and 570 m2 section
– 3 good-sized bedrooms – all with built-in double wardrobes
– Study nook
– Brand new designer kitchen and bathroom
– New roof, newly painted and insulated
– Open-plan kitchen/dining/living with French doors opening out to a beautiful landscaped garden complete with roses and fruit trees
– Separate laundry
– Private flat driveway – great for kids to ride their scooters and bikes
– One-car garage
– High stud ceilings
– Sun, heatpump and smartvent system to keep you cosy and warm
– Stained-glass windows
Just a short walk to Marsden shops, Samuel Marsden Collegiate and Karori Normal School. Also zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls College.