Welcome to this delightful 1970s family home, nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac with drive on internal access and views over Wellington, this property is practical and has a friendly layout with separate dining off the kitchen, a central lounge with ranch sliders opening to a great back yard.
Features of this must see property
• Three bedrooms all doubles with built in wardrobes
• Open plan kitchen/dining
• High stud in a generous formal lounge
• Indoor/Outdoor flow to a flat back yard
• Family sized bathroom – separate toilet
• Single garage with internal access + off street parking
• Solidly built 1970’s warm and dry home
• Separate office with built in shelves
• Large windows give it a light & bright feel
• Separate laundry
• Good on road parking
• East/West aspect ensures great sun year round
• RV $770,000, Rates $3,394
Presented in a very clean and tidy condition with the same owner for over 40 years, there is still plenty of scope to add your own touches or leave this very comfortable home as it is.