Situated well in a lovely street in Thorndon with matching villas side by side. Currently configured as 2×2 bedroom flats. Enjoy the rental and Capital Growth or turn this property back into a magnificent home.
Flat private backyard, excellent sun. Plenty of room to create your private sanctuary or entertainers delight. Solid weatherboard construction including native timbers throughout.
Thorndon has always been a very popular upmarket suburb in Wellington. Surrounded by turn of the century character villas, established parks and all within easy walking distance to the city.
There are easy ways for your efforts to add value here.
– Rental appraisal $1,000-$1,100 per week
– Super cute street
– Insulated as per rental requirements
– RV $1,130,000
– LV $760,000
-Two Properties One Title!
The set viewing times and open homes are:
– Set Viewing Thurs 5th 12:30-1pm
– Open home Sunday 8th 1:15-1:45pm
– Set Viewing Tues 10th 12:30-1pm
– Set Viewing Thurs 12th 12:30-1pm
– Open home Sunday 15th 1:45-2:15pm
– Set Viewing Tues 17th 12:30-1pm
**please note – Sunday 15th September has had a time change**
Tenders close on Thursday 19th September at 12noon at our offices, 27 Buller Street, Wellington.