If you are frustrated with the current housing market, then this fantastic section presents a great opportunity to build your dream home. Enjoy the truly remarkable water views across Evans Bay, over to the Remutaka Ranges and beyond. The vendor has done all the hard work with obtaining council resource consent and designing a stunning home with their architect that maximises the land size and views.
Seldom does an opportunity come along to buy a slice of Hataitai where you can design and build your own dream home
– Section with sea views in Hataitai/Roseneath
– Secluded, surrounded by nature, Mt Vic walking tracks, lookout, playground and primary school only a few minutes walk.
– Current Plans for Architecturally Designed House by Patchwork Architecture who have won awards for their designs https://patchworkarchitecture.co.nz/
– Only 5min drive/15 min walk to Courtenay Place, walk to work!
– Resource consent conditions fulfilled and title issued
– Detailed design (including structural design) completed
– Plan is for modern, bright and spacious 3 bed, 2 bath, 1 office, open plan kitchen, dining and living with flat garden at the front
You only need to get building consent and build!
For any further information or to arrange a viewing give Chris a call.