Buyer Budget up From $760,000
Welcome to all buyers seeking a big section with a freestanding home comprising of 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, 2 lounges and a huge sunny deck. Located in the ever-popular suburb of Mornington which is a short drive to Brooklyn village and the CBD.
Special features include
– 2 well-proportioned and generous double bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
– Lovely leadlight windows which ensures the formal lounge is light and bright all year round.
– Interlinking kitchen with the dining room for fantastic flow and easy access.
– Insulated all external walls in dining, living and both bedrooms to keep this home warm and dry.
– Modern family bathroom + 2nd WC.
– Fully fenced sun-drenched section includes huge deck for great family get togethers and ideal for young kids
and pets to run around freely in a safe environment.
– Land 556 sqm
– Rates: $2,998
– R.V $670,000
Generous floor plate of 100sqm gives you plenty of scope for further development. With plenty of options to consider, a third bedroom is very possible.
This from From the owner
– “This side of the Ridgeway sees the sun as soon as it rises over the Remutaka Range each morning. In winter the sun shines into both bedrooms during the day, and in summer you get sun in the dining room and late into the evening on the deck.”
A short walk to the Kingston shops and a well serviced bus route, or a quick drive to Brooklyn or Berhampore village, in this popular spot you’re really spoiled for convenience. When the weekend hits make the most of local walking and cycling trails which are all easily accessible from this honest home with a warm heart.
Deadline sale closes 12 noon 2nd July at Professionals office 27 Bullers St (vendor reserves the right to sell prior)